Newly established version ISO 9001: 2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS) developed and recommended by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The ISO 9000 series of standards are applicable to all organizations that want to ensure a consistent ability to satisfy customer requirements. ISO 9001:2015 Certification is accepted world wide as an assurance to customers, sub contractors and prospective partners that the company is reliable and able to consistently meet its contractual obligations.
It is more process based, the execution will be more compatible with how our clients do business, and will break down the artificial barriers between the elements of the standard that have existed. By focusing more on process flows, customer satisfaction and continual improvement of the QMS, as it is believed that these changes will allow us to provide more added value for the clients. ISO 9001: 2015 is based upon eight quality management principles providing a framework to guide organizations towards continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO 9001: 2015
- Increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the organizations.
- Provide factual decision-making.
- Provides controlled methods for measurement and monitoring of process and products.
- Ensures sustained customer satisfaction by producing, delivering services and providing support functions that meet customer needs and expectations.
- Structures the operations of the organization to achieve a desire result.
- Provides better understanding of the relationship between cost and benefits.
- Involves top management in the improvement of QMS.
- Provide and organization wide, consistent and comprehensive approach and clarifies roles and responsibilities and linkages to all interested parties.
- Provide a systematic, visible way to lead and operate an organization that continually improves performance.